Monday, October 4, 2010

Something to blog about!

Price turns ONE on Friday! I can't believe my happy, snugly, wiggly baby boy is almost a year old. Time flies like nobody's business! This week, in celebration of this amazing milestone, and to help me get back into blogging, I will post something everyday about this incredible little human being.

August 2010 at the University of Alabama
Price likes to walk. He's a walker. But even before he mastered putting one foot in front of the other, he was a mover. He made my last trimester nearly impossible. He rolled over when he was 2 months old and from that point on used any means of rolling, wiggling, sliding and slinking to get from Point A to Point B; Point B usually being wherever his much-adored big sister was. And then he woke up crawling. And then he woke up walking.

A boy who hates to be still can be a challenge for a mother who does. He may wear me out, he may exasperate me to no end and he may have kicked the living daylights out of my many abdominal surgical wounds but I love him anyway! How can you not?

He's rolled off the couch and the chair. He's literally walked off the couch and the ottoman. He's fallen down the hardwood stairs. And still he goes back for more. I hope that this is a peak into a permanently indomitable personality. As he grows up, I hope he is still a mover and shaker, seeing mountains and the occasional stumble as little more than couches and stairs. You can do it, Price!

1 comment:

tracyp said...

Woo hoo!!!! Blog update! Happy soon birthday Price