Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tiny Dancer



Thanks to the disaster of a day we all had April 27, Olivia's early May recital was moved to this coming Saturday. Today was her dress rehearsal and she was finally able to get out the costume that has hung hidden in my closet since Christmas. She is Belle this year in the princess-themed recital. Every Disney princess (except Rapunzel and Tiana) are represented, including Alice in Wonderland. It was fun to watch her dance on the "big stage" this morning!

The dress rehearsal is the only time parents are allowed to videotape and take pictures of their tiny dancers up on stage, so I took advantage. I even left Price with a friend so I could concentrate on taping. It looks bad anyway. But you can still see Olivia's cuteness! I'm so proud of her for doing so well in her dance class. She has loved every minute of it and looks forward to her class every week. Her teachers are unbelievable--even Price runs for a hug when we drop Olivia off. Good job, Livy! Next year will be even better!

Follow this link to see the video I posted on facebook. Blogger is not wanting to upload video right now. I'll keep trying to post it though.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2010410549584&comments

No comments: