Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Let the judging begin

Wow! I got a really great response to my call for recipes and have more than the 12 that I originally asked for. They all sound great and I'm excited to make them!! My goal is to make at least three new recipes a week (I have to leave a couple of days for leftovers!) I wanted to make them randomly, but so many of them have cross-over ingredients that it looks like I'll have to plan them carefully to make the most of my budget and the food. So, I'll post my meal plans with the recipes so you can see how to do it for your family, too.

Depending on when I can make it out to the store today depends on whether I start cooking tonight or tomorrow night. Check back tomorrow just in case I've posted a recipe. Thanks guys, my family is (OK, I am) really excited about this!

No comments: