Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Double it up

So, I was having some MAJOR issues with Blogger yesterday and was unable to finish Price Post #2. I eventually got it all figured out, though, so here is Price Post #2 Take Two and Price Post #3 Take One.


Little Brother Pricey Poo, Take 2

Price is the world's foremost example of what a baby brother should be. I present the following photographs as proof. I'm so glad Price loves his sister the way that he does. Of the two of them, he is definitely the peacemaker. I hope it's a trait that only develops with time. Olivia loves you too, Pricey Poo!

At just one week old, he was born a good sport.

He shares his clothes.

He doesn't mind hand-me-downs from his big sister.

He enjoys family time.

He will recycle your old crayons.

He wants to be your best friend.

 

That Water Bug is HUGE! Take 1 

One thing that I like about Price is that he is absolutely fearless. Whatever it is, he wants to do it. Climb in the oven with the cookies? He's all over it. Climb in the dishwasher after his sippy cup? Count him in. Have a tea party in the bathtub? Name the date. Walk to China on the ocean floor? All he needs is a swim diaper and, possibly, his mother.



 
I just love his can-do attitude and his spontaneous spirit. Like his mom, there is always something better to do than what he's doing now and he just can't wait to find out what it is. It's not ADD, it's curiosity.

2 comments:

tracyp said...

I love this little trip down memory late. However I hope Olivia has quit trying to pinch Price's nose. Breathing is a very good thing.

Desiree said...

I LOVE reading your blog :) I LOVE your kiddos and I LOVE you!