Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sunshine on a cloudy day

This is the fourth and final post before Price's big birthday post tomorrow. Price is a happy baby and it doesn't take much to tickle him or laugh him out of a bad mood. That tells me he prefers to be happy...and I prefer it too. I had pretty bad post-partum after he was born and his happy spirit helped me immensely to get through it. He is like sunshine to my soul.


At about 9 months he added hand-clapping to his displays of happiness. It means he's extra happy.

Even his non-smile is a smile.

Now he's walking, of course, but this is his "I'm so excited to see you!" expression.

Just plain cute!

4 comments:

Jenny Sue said...

He is such a sweetie! I'm loving this Price week. Lots of cute pictures, PLUS a new post every day! Nice work!

Ashley said...

Hand clapping AND walking already? *Note to self. It is a bad idea to compare your child to others.* :)

tracyp said...

So cute! I think in the non-smiling pic he looks like you but the one of him crawling.. totally Olivia's twin. Happy Birthday Price!!!

Desiree said...

He taught Elsie how to clap :)